Telegram is a free instant messaging service developed by Telegram LLC.
With Messaging Apps channel you can:
- connect to your MailUp platform all Facebook pages of which you are the administrator of
- collect new recipients through a multichannel popup form
- manage automatic replies
- create and send messages with texts, images, videos, audio files, and PDFs, external links
- analyze results in real-time
- set up recurring automated campaigns based on content sources update (RSS feed, file, API)
How to connect a Facebook page
To link a Telegram bot to MailUp platform you need to have the bot Token.
Go to the Messages > Messaging Apps and select the "connect" button in the Telegram tab. Or, if you've already linked a bot to your Messaging Apps channel, select Messaging > Messaging Apps > Settings > Add channel.
To create a new bot paste the bot token in the form.
How to create a new Telegram Bot
- start a new conversation
- Type "/newbot" and follow the instructions
Read Telegram documentation to know more.
How to recover the token bot
- Type "/token" and follow the instructions
Paste the provided token in the form to connect your bot.
One bot can only be linked to one MailUp platform.
You can remove a page at any time by selecting Messaging > Messaging Apps > Settings.
Now that you have successfully connected your Facebook page to MailUp platform you can: