This section contains all the info related to the single recipient.
In the top-left section you can find:
- The email and mobile phone number
- Subscription date and time
- Engagement rating evaluation of the email channel (on a scale of one to five)
- Unsubscribe link (only for recipients currently subscribed to the email or SMS channel)
The top-right section, on the other hand, contains main recipient fields (To set different fields, click on "Set fields to show". Click on "Show all fields" to see them all.
From this page, you are able to modify a recipient by selecting "Edit" on the top of the page.
Last activities performed by the recipient (subscriptions, mailings, opens, clicks, unsubscriptions, and errors) are available in the sections named Email activity stream and SMS activity stream. To see the whole history, select "Show all". Here you can filter by type of event.
The menu Trend shows a graphic of the latest actions done by the recipients of the email channel, plus a list of the most recent messages sent. Finally, the menu Groups recap all the groups the recipient is part of, giving the possibility to access the page that allows to modify them.
Recipient profile actions
As said, the Recipient profile contains all the info related to the single recipient.
In this section you can also:
- Edit: to modify the info related to the single recipient click on the button "Edit" on the top-right
Please note: we recommend that you unsubscribe a recipient instead of deleting it. By unsubscribing a recipient you will eliminate the risk of sending a message to him or her in the future. If you delete it instead, there is a risk of importing that recipient again.
If you stop tracking this recipient, any statistic generated will only be considered at an aggregate level and will not be visible as generated by this recipient.
- Export data for portability: to export the info related to the single recipient select "Show all" placed at the beginning of the activity stream both Email and SMS
The Recipient profile includes, as said, all the info related to each recipient. It also provides the evaluation of the Engagement rating represented by stars on a scale from 0 to 5.
The Engagement rating is a value based on the interactions of each recipient in all communications received, and it's calculated taking into account:
- amount and frequency of messages received (messages received / days between the first and the last message received),
- % of opened messages,
- % of clicks,
- inactive days (the date of the last message received - the date of last activity).
This value is calculated automatically each time a new campaign is sent.
How Engagement ratings work?
Here is an overview of what the stars ratings mean:
We don't have info on the rating (no email was sent)
The recipient registered a high number of soft bounce
The recipient is inactive
The recipient showed a low engagement or he is new or he didn't have enough time to take an action
The recipient has shown a degree of engagement in the average, he often takes actions in active campaigns
The recipient has shown a high degree of engagement, he always takes actions in the campaigns he receives