Adding a New Profile Filter
The process of adding a new Profile filter consists of defining one or more conditions that will be used when the filter is applied.
- In a Profile filter, all conditions are based on the available Recipient Fields
- You can connect multiple conditions using the Boolean operators AND & OR (e.g. "Age" field must be a number that is more then "35" AND equal to or less than "50")
- The "Test" drop-down changes depending on the selection made in the "Type" drop-down. Fox example, the tests that can be done when the "Type" is "Text" are clearly different from the ones that are performed when the "Type" is "Date" or "Number".
In the example below, a business that is using MailUp in connection with an ecommerce store is setting up a filter that looks for customers whose latest order amount was a number between 100 and 500. Two conditions were created using the "Decimal" type and connected using the AND operator. This filter is based on the assumption that the a field containing the latest order amount exists in the Recipients Fields.
Dynamically populating recipient fields
- Listing existing profile filters
- Editing a profile filter
- An introduction to filters
- About the Marketing+ feature package