Message automation in MailUp
MailUp includes many tools that allow you to send automated messages when certain conditions occur.
You can leverage email automation for all sorts of tasks related to your Magento-powered ecommerce store:
- Welcoming new customers
- Developing customer relationships by notifying customers of specials, promotions, etc.
- Boosting sales by creating incentives for existing customers to return to the store
- Re-activating customers that have been idle for a long time
- ... be creative!
Please see: Triggered messages
Since through the MailUp Extension for Magento key data is transferred regularly from your Magento-powered store to your MailUp account, you can leverage that data to send automated, targeted message to your customers.
Leveraging triggered messages to boost sales
For example, let's say that you wanted to follow-up after a purchase with an incentive for an existing customer to come back to the store,
You could isolate customers that have purchased over $100 and whose latest order was 30 days ago.
You can then have MailUp check for all recipients for whom these conditions are true (e.g. once a day), and send a specific message to them.
For details on how to set up a triggered message, please see: Add New Triggered Message
- You can flexibly set the conditions based on which a message is triggered
- You can configure how frequenly those conditions are checked
- You can define blackout dates on which messages are not sent
- You can automatically assign recipients of automated messages to specific groups for additional targeting
Adding dynamic product recommendations to automated emails
You can make your triggered messages even more effective by adding dynamic product recommendations to them.
We partnered with 4-Tell to make this quick and easy for you. The folks at 4-Tell use proprietary technology to extract and analyze data directly from your Magento store, and use it to feed dynamic product recommendations into your MailUp-powered email messages.
- See this article from the MailUp blog about growing sales with dynamic product recommendations
- Learn more about the MailUp integration with 4-Tell
Back to an overview of the MailUp Extension for Magento.