Allows the creation of a text message (SMS) within the desired list.
- string CreateSMS(string accessKey, int listID, string subject, string text, Option options)
- accessKey: access key obtained using the LoginFromId method
- listID: ID of the list within which the text message has to be created. Lists and corresponding IDs can be obtained calling the GetLists Method
- subject: subject of the text message
- text: body of the text message
- options: an array of key/value pairs for options setting
- note: a string containing notes about the message
- dyn_fld: boolean value to enable/disable the use of dynamic fields in the message (dyn_fld=true, dyn_fld=false)
- from: sender of the text message (note: restrictions may apply in some countries and the sender may be overwritten, please contact us for country specific information)
- isUnicode: boolean value indicating whether to use Western alphabets only (false), or Eastern alphabets as well, such as Arabic, Russian, Chinese, and so on (true).
If error code=0, the message will contain the ID of the text message which has been created