The MailUp SOAP API consists of a series of Web Services (WS) API that can be used to perform a large array of tasks. The API is available free of charge.
The following classes of Web services are currently available (and new ones are added all the time):
- MailupImport - Can be used to...
- manage the subscribe/unsubscribe
- import subscribers
- send subscription confirmation messages
- MailupSend - Can be used to...
- Create an email or text message
- Retrieve a list of existing email or text messages
- Send or schedule an email or text message
- Check an email message delivery status
- MailupManage - Can be used to...
- Retrieve lists and groups
- Create new groups
- Remove groups
- MailupReport - Can be used to...
- access message statistics
|If you are in evaluating MailUp and don't see a Web Service that you believe you would need to use MailUp, contact us: it might be something that we are already working on, or we may be able to accommodate your request.|