In the Saved emails section, you can choose to perform a number of actions, including:
- Edit edit the email message . This (this action will take you to the email editor section.Perform drag-and-drop or the HTML editor, depending on how the email was originally created);
- perform an email Check-up.Request a language translation ;
- see the Statistics for that message;
- create a copy of your email.
- Create a copy of your email.
Clicking on the "Export" button under the list, you can export an excel file with the list of messages.
|title||Excel files exported from MailUp: how to solve opening problems|
After the Microsoft update that prevents the opening of Excel spreadsheets downloaded from the Internet, statistical reports and recipients lists exported from the MailUp platform may not be displayed correctly.
Follow these quick steps to change the Excel settings and ensure the opening of documents exported from MailUp:
- open an Excel spreadsheet
- go to File> Options > Trust Center > Trust Center Settings > Protected View
- remove the check mark next to "Enable Protected View for files originating from the internet"
- click Ok
- click Ok again.