- Content area width: set by default to 600px, which is the recommended width for most devices.
- Background color: it's the newsletter's background color. This setting is effective only for rows where a color has not been specified, inside "Row properties". Otherwise, the background color specified for that content structure will be used.
- Content area background color: it's the background color for all content areas. This setting is effective only for rows and columns where a color has not been specified.
- Default font: it's the font used for the whole newsletter. This setting affects all text set to use the default font.
- Link color: it's the link color. As above, this setting affects all text links set to use the default color.
Undo, redo & history
When designing, you can rewind and fast-forward to any point in your recent edit history. As soon as a change in the message is detected, a compact Undo widget displays in the bottom left corner of the editor.
The widget displays 3 items that correspond to these 3 actions:
- Undo & Redo arrows that offer the classic pattern to move back and forth between changes.
- A history icon that expands a timeline of the latest changes, as shown below.
Save and exit
For each message, you create you can: