SOAP API is no longer recommended to use if you are starting a new project or planning to extend an existing one. Please consider using REST API instead
The MailUp SOAP API consists of a series of Web Services that can be used to perform a large array of tasks. The API is available free of charge. Read about Best practices to understand what you can do and learn the recommended approaches.
- MailupImport - Can be used to...
- manage the subscribe/unsubscribe
- import subscribers
- send subscription confirmation messages
- MailupSend - Can be used to...
- Create an email or text message
- Retrieve a list of existing email or text messages
- Send or schedule an email or text message
- Check an email message delivery status
- MailupManage - Can be used to...
- Retrieve lists and groups
- Create new groups
- Remove groups
- MailupReport - Can be used to...
- access message statistics
|title||Don't see what you need?|