- Name: enter a descriptive name for the webhook (for internal purposes only)
- Callback URL: the URL of the page that will receive the "call" when the webhook is triggered
- Event: the The type of webhook: there are currently 4 events that can trigger the execution of a webhook:
- Subscribe: a recipient subscribed to the List
- Unsubscribe: a recipient unsubscribed from the List
- Changeprofile: a recipient's profile was updated. A modification in the groups that a recipient is assigned to counts as a profile change.
- Delete: a recipient was removed from the List
- Source: the event can originate from three different sources:
- API: the event occurred due to an API call. For example, a recipient was registered in MailUp from a form that executed an API call to MailUp
- Console: the event occurred due to some operation being executed in the admin console. For example, a new recipient was added manually as a subscriber in the admin console.
- Recipient: the event occurred due to an action that a recipient took. For example, a recipient unsubscribed.
- Method: the method in which the callback is technically executed. It can be a POST or a GET.
- Active: whether the webhook is active or inactive.
- Encrypted: whether the callback is encrypted. If so, you will need to specify a key.
- Parameters: the parameters sent in the callback. See below for details.