The new email subscription form builder allows you to create your own custom sign-up forms in a whole new, super-easy way. In fact, you will build sign-up forms via drag and drop without the need of any HTML knowledge!
Create a subscription form easily following these 7 steps:In the example below we have created a form that get the subscribers updated about their favourite concert's music in San Francisco.
- Give a name and a description to the form
- Drag and drop the elements that are part of your form
- Complete the settings for each element
- Select the form style
- View the preview of the form
- Save the form
- Get the code and copy and paste it on your website or you can use a version of it (get the link) hosted by MailUp, and link to it in whichever way you want.