The SOAP API is no longer recommended to use if you are starting a new project or planning to extend an existing one. Please consider using the MailUp REST API instead
The MailUp SOAP API consists of a series of Web Services that can be used to perform a large array of tasks. The API is available free of charge. Read about Best practices to understand what you can do and learn the recommended approaches.
The following classes of Web services are currently available (and new ones are added all the time):
- MailupImport - Can be used to...
- manage the subscribe/unsubscribe
- import subscribers
- send subscription confirmation messages
- MailupSend - Can be used to...
- Create an email or text message
- Retrieve a list of existing email or text messages
- Send or schedule an email or text message
- Check an email message delivery status
- MailupManage - Can be used to...
- Retrieve lists and groups
- Create new groups
- Remove groups
- MailupReport - Can be used to...
- access message statistics
|title||Don't see what you need?|