With MailUp 8.7 you’ll find a new tab called List building tools under Settings > List settings. The List building tools tab replaces the previous Subscription forms tab and it is a completely redesigned section with a brand new drag and drop form builder (center), along with a subscribe button tool (left) and our email sign-up pop-up integration with PadiAct (right).
With these new tools you can:
- Quickly create a button that links to a hosted subscription form
- Create editable subscription forms with a flexible, drag-&-drop form builder
- Take advantage of the MailUp integration with the PadiAct service
Create editable subscribtion forms
In this page you can:
- create a new form using HTML
- create a new form using the drag-&-drop form builder
Create forms with the DRAG & DROP tool
The new email subscription form builder allows you to create your own custom sign-up forms in a whole new, super-easy way. In fact, you will build sign-up forms via drag and drop without the need of any HTML knowledge!
In the example below we have created a form that get the subscribers updated about their favourite concert's music in San Francisco.
- Give a name and a description to the form
- Drag and drop the elements that are part of your form
- Complete the settings for each element
- Select the form style
- View the preview of the form
- Save the form
- Get the code and copy and paste it on your website or you can use a version of it (get the link) hosted by MailUp, and link to it in whichever way you want.
....and here's the preview of the form
All forms designed by the Form builder use HTML5 markup. If you use the version hosted by MailUp, it will also include custom CSS to make the form responsive (i.e. ready for mobile devices). If you host the code yourself, it will inherit whatever CSS you use on your Web site.
Create forms with HTML
From this page you can create a subscription form and edit its HTML as shown below
Create a subscription button
The subscribe button tool is best used for when you’re looking for a simple sign-up button to insert in your website. This can be done in four simple steps:
- Select a style
- View the preview
- Pick the form the button will link to
- Get the code and paste it to your site