The service is available at the following locations:
The corresponding WSDL is available at the following location:
The WebService is accessible through the SOAP protocol
Login method was removed from this document and is to be considered deprecated starting from MailUp release 7.4. It was replaced by LoginFromId method. If you are still using Login, don't worry: Login method is still available, even if not recommended for new integrations, and returns a response that is equal to the one that is returned by LoginFromId. Signature of old Login method is string Login(string user, string pwd, string url), where URL is the console URL without http://
This method is available only from MailUp release 7.4 and it's very similar to the previous one (Login) but it allows to specify an account ID instead of a console URL. The main benefit lies in the fact that a URL limits the use of the infrastructure, whereas a fixed reference like the console ID makes it easier to move the administration console on a higher-performing hardware, if needed. There would be little or no malfunction, as the customer's applications would keep on working after the operation.
- string LoginFromId(string user, string pwd, int consoleId).
- user: username to access the MailUp console
- pwd: password to access the MailUp console
- consoleId: console identifier. The console ID can be drawn from the username associated to the console, without the initial "m" (e.g. username: m1234 > console ID 1234). In case it is not possible to get the console ID from the username, please contact our support team
Sample LoginFromId request
- string Logout(string accessKey)
- accessKey: access key obtained by calling the Login method
- LogoutResult: string containing the outcome of the operation